By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NLZ Cleaning Long Island at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s web site are provided “as is”. NLZ Cleaning Long Island makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, King of Maids does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NLZ Cleaning Long Island or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s Internet site, even if NLZ Cleaning Long Island or a NLZ Cleaning Long Island authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NLZ Cleaning Long Island does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NLZ Cleaning Long Island may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NLZ Cleaning Long Island does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NLZ Cleaning Long Island has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NLZ Cleaning Long Island of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NLZ Cleaning Long Island’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Breakage/Damage and Loss Policy
Customers must provide images of damage of both before and after the cleaning along with proof that damages were caused at the time of the cleaning. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the cleaning. Once the office receives the notification we will contact you as soon as possible. If we do not hear from you within the next 30 days we will assume you do not want to have us resolve the issue and the situation will void.
10. Recurring Price Structure
If you decide not to continue our recurring service after the first cleaning, you will be charged the one time cleaning price.
11. Late Cancellations
Because we reserve a time specifically for you, please make any schedule changes before 12 p.m. the day before service to avoid incurring a $70 cancellation fee. We appreciate your understanding.
Maids are allowed an 1 hour window to deal with traffic, parking, and other surprises.
13. Right to Refuse Service
Maids have the choice to leave upon arrival if the home is in extreme condition or feel unsafe/threatened. If you book a cleaning online that is not reasonable, such as a cleaning up after a large party, the cleaners may refuse service on the spot and you will be charged the maximum cancellation fee.
Booking a service online doesn’t guarantee you a spot for that date/time. You will be contacted by email with a confirmation.
Please note that refunds are not offered prior to a Re-Clean being accepted. A Re-Clean will only be completed within a 7 day window from your date of service, otherwise it will be considered denied. No refund will be offered if a Re-Clean is denied.
16. Price Adjustments
If the pricing calculator underestimates the price of your cleaning and the condition of your home is much worse than predicted we do have permission to either adjust the price or refuse the service. For any adjustments we require our maids to take photos to prove that in fact the home does need a price adjustments before we reach out to the customer.